These Terms of Service are no longer in effect. They have been superceded by a new version.
The FluidReview.com website is owned and operated by Fluidware Corporation (formerly called Chide.it) (“we” or “Fluidware”). We provide and maintain an Internet Web site (the “Site”) for our users to access our services (“You” or “User”). On our Site we provide hosted tools and processes to allow you to create individualized FluidReview Sites, facilitate user registrations, provision the upload of multi-media, use related services (collectively and as applicable, “Services”).
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & ACCEPTANCE.
2. USER RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Compliance with our Anti-Spam policy. Please see Section 7 below.
- Lawful use of the Services only. Please see Section 8 below.
- Creation and maintenance of all content in the account including but not limited to web-pages, surveys/forms, application submissions and the content thereof, email content, address books and current billing and contact information.
- Email list and Address Book maintenance including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from email lists and the address book.
- Payment of all agreed subscription fees.
- You are responsible for all activity, usage and content posted under your FluidReview Site (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
We will not de-activate your account while your subscription is active except for violations to Section 7 or 8 below. You enter and use the Site and the Services at your own risk. Fluidware is not responsible for your activities, application process, content, results or questions from respondents, other data, or any other matter concerning your use of the Site or the Services. We recommend that you keep track of content submitted by registrants to your FluidReview site (including but not limited to Applicants, Reviewers, Recommenders and Administrators) and other data in your own personal records. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account remains inactive for a period of 18 months, we may deactivate the account.
4. PAYMENT TERMS; CANCELLATION.
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all agreed account fees and including any applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the fees are incurred. .You may cancel your subscription at any time by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your cancel selection, we will promptly terminate your access to the Services. No refunds of subscription fees will be given.
5. REGISTRATION & PASSWORD.
You will provide current, complete, accurate information in the registration section of the Site. You will further update and keep that information current as needed. You will provide a password in order to access the Services and your account. Email login must be a valid email address maintained by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized account activity, or any unauthorized use of your email list(s) or any other breach of security you become aware of.
We agree not to use any of your Confidential Information (defined below) for any purpose except as necessary to operate the Site and Services in accordance with this Agreement. We agree not to disclose any of your Confidential Information to any third party other than to our employees and consultants who are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to operate the Site and Services. Nothing in this Agreement limits our right to independently develop, acquire or market products, ideas, or businesses, without use of your Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” may include, solely to the extent entered into the Services or Site by you, (a) technical information, know-how and other intellectual property, to the fullest extent that such information is maintained as a trade secret by you;
(b) Confidential marketing strategies; (c) confidential future product plans; (d) confidential financial information (including pricing); and (e) other confidential business information, including but not limited to all information (including e-mail addresses) of your e-mail targets. Confidential Information will not include any information that (i) was publicly known and generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you; (ii) becomes publicly known and generally available after disclosure by you through no action or inaction of ours; (iii) is already in our possession at the time of disclosure by you; (iv) is obtained by us from a third party without a breach of such third party’s obligations of confidentiality; (v) is independently developed by us without use of or reference to your Confidential Information; or (vi) is required by law to be disclosed by us, provided that we give you prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
7. ANTI-SPAM POLICY.
FluidReview.com, a leading Web-based application for receiving and reviewing application submissions that may include documents, forms, videos/audio and other multimedia, is committed to being a trusted member of the Internet community. As such, we have adopted a firm anti-spam stance. Spam can deluge a recipient’s email box and waste the recipient’s time and money. Spam often causes recipients to complain to their Internet Service Providers who in turn may block or restrict access from legitimate services, like FluidReview, to Users, like you.
To help recipients be free from spam, and to maximize the availability of our Services to our community of Users, we have taken a “zero tolerance” stand against spam. You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not engage in any spamming activities in your use of the Services.
- You understand that Fluidware is serving as a “website host” and is not the sender or originator of any communication to registrants of your FluidReview Site, and that you are therefore solely responsible for your email activities using the Services.
- You warrant that you either have an ongoing business or personal relationship with or have obtained consent to send email messages to registrants of your FluidReview Site.
- Your use of the Site and Services will not violate any Canada or foreign spamming, junk mail or other related laws or regulations prohibiting or discouraging unsolicited mail.
- If you engage in any unlawful spamming activity, Fluidware will report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over any and all information, including personally identifiable information, to appropriate law enforcement persons or entities.
- We may request at any time that you provide proof that your email recipients have agreed to receive email messages from you.
8. OTHER PROHIBITED USES.
You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not transmit through the Service or the Site any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist,
illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content.
- You will not send any transmission that attempts to hide your identity or represents you as someone else.
- Any attempt by you to transmit, publish or distribute material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group is strictly prohibited.
- You will not use the Service or the Site to send any materials, including surveys and requests to take surveys, to any persons under 18 years of age unless and until you have taken and follow all necessary action and compliance pursuant to state and federal laws.
- You will not upload or distribute in any way any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anyone else’s computer, the Service or the Site.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service and the Site.
- Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including accounts, lockers or databases maintained by and for Fluidware, is strictly prohibited.
- You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding transmission of technical data exported from Canada.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, FLUIDWARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. FLUIDWARE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT.
FLUIDWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY FLUIDREVIEW SITE OR INVITATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN A FLUIDREVIEW SITE IN ANY WAY, NOR IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESPONSES SUBMITTED TO THE SITE OR FOR THE RESULTS GENERATED BY REPORTS ON THE SITE NOR FOR ANY USAGE OF THE SITE BY USERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR FLUIDREVIEW. FLUIDWARE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RELIABILITY OR ACCURACY OF THE REGISTRATION INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO FLUIDWARE NOR THE RESPONSES OR INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY REGISTRANTS/PARTICIPANTS/USERS TO FLUIDREVIEW SITES. FLUIDWARE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE USE OF ANY FLUIDREVIEW SITE OR RESPONSES SUBMITTED TO A FLUIDREVIEW SITE NOR DOES FLUIDWARE WARRANT THE CORRECTNESS, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OF RESULTS DISPLAYED OR REPORTS GENERATED BY FLUIDREVIEW SITES. FLUIDWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE IN ANY WAY ON ANY FLUIDREVIEW SITE CREATED, DATA COLLECTED & DISPLAYED AND REPORTS GENERATED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OF THE SITE. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY ASPECTS OF YOUR FLUIDREVIEW SITE AND DATA GATHERED AND DISPLAYED ON YOUR FLUIDREVIEW SITE.
10. LINKS AND ADVERTISERS.
We will not post ads on your FluidReview account. Fluidware may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Fluidware has not reviewed all of the third -party sites nor reviewed any products or services they may provide. Fluidware is not responsible for nor does it endorse the contents or any products or services of such third parties or their sites. FLUIDWARE DOES NOT CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR SUGGESTED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THE SITE. FLUIDWARE DOES NOT ENDORSE OR OTHERWISE WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE EITHER ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR CONNECTED BY LINK.
14. NATURE OF AGREEMENT.
15. GENERAL PROVISIONS.